October 14-18, 2018
AHIP’s conferences focus on the newest approaches, trends and emerging issues. Dive into deep discussions about priorities, opportunities, and future directions for our nation’s government health care programs.
MIX & MINGLE at the JW Marriott’s 1331 Bar & Lounge after Medicare & Duals both adjourn.
Join Convey for networking, cocktails & hors d’oeuvres, Tuesday October 16th, beginning at 5:30pm!
- Reducing the Scope of the Opioid Epidemic: New Strategies and Considerations
- Plan Innovations in Managed LTSS
- Health Plan Solutions to Enhance Care Delivery for Dually Eligible Individuals
- Trends in State Medicaid Waivers
- Implications of the Midterm Election, Including Single-Payer Health Care
- What’s Next for Medicare Part D?
- Innovations in State Medicaid Waivers
- Clinical and Regulatory Barriers to Tackling the Opioid Crisis
- A Tale of Two Programs: How CMS is Helping Medicare and Medicaid Work Together
- The Value of MA and Improving the Star Ratings Program to Accurately Reflect Plan Quality and Performance
- The Politics of Medicaid
- The Importance of Integration: Tackling Higher Needs and Higher Costs
- Medicaid Rx 101
- Rising Drug Costs: Where Do We Go From Here?
- How Plans Use Risk Adjustment in Care Management
- Evolving Benefits in Medicare Advantage: Value-Based and Supplemental Benefits
- Future of Medicaid Drug Programs
- New Integration Requirements for SNPs: Policy Implications and Considerations